Leftover Ham Recipes
One of the best parts of a holiday meal is the leftover ham. It goes great on a sandwich with only mayo and mustard, or can be dressed up as a hot ham and cheese. There are plenty of other ways to use these delicious ham leftovers and avoid feeling like you’re eating the same thing meal after meal.
- Wake up to a delicious breakfast casserole made with hash brown potatoes.
- Create a tasty pasta salad for lunch or a light dinner. Start with tri-color pasta, and add in BUITONI® refrigerated pesto and frozen broccoli and cauliflower.
- Serve an elegant dish of fettuccine, portabello mushrooms and asparagus. No one will know this recipe only took 20 minutes in the kitchen!
- Warm your family’s tummies with a comforting white bean soup. Using CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, cannellini beans and frozen peas this recipe is creamy, hearty and easy to make.
- Have a taste for summer? Try making a Hawaiian Pasta Salad. Using pineapple chunks and a creamy dressing this recipe will make for a very tasty lunch or dinner.
- No brunch is complete without a classic Ham and Swiss Quiche. This recipe goes together nicely with a refrigerated deep dish pie crust, Swiss cheese and CARNATION® Evaporated Milk.
- Combine fettuccine and a homemade vodka sauce to make a savory dinner.