Valentine's Day cookie making just got easier with tips and tricks that will make you the heart-throb of all your loved ones. Try our Giant Valentine Cookie or Raspberry Chocolate Heart Tart.
- If you don't want to make your own frosting, buy the ready-to-spread kind at your grocery store. Ready-made sugar cookie dough is also available - look in the refrigerated section.
- Try these Valentine's Day favorites; Raspberry Chocolate Heart Tart and Giant Valentine Cookie.
- Roll out NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough, as directed.
- Cut out cookies using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, or heart-shaped cutters of various sizes.
- Place cookies on cookie sheet and bake as directed.
- Cool cookies completely on wire racks.
- Make frosting. Use anything from a simple glaze to thick butter cream, tint with Valentine's Day colors such as pink and red.
- Frost the cookies. If desired, use frosting to stack smaller hearts on top of larger ones or to make heart-shaped sandwich cookies.
- Add decorations as desired. Use colored decorating sugar, candy conversation hearts, red hots or other decorating candies.
- Arrange cookies on a platter after the frosting has set, or make small individual plates of cookies. Wrap the finished product in cellophane, tie it with a bow and give to friends.
- To say “I love you”; in a really big way.