Create some festive treats at your next Halloween party with these easy-to-make cookie ideas.
Try these spooky treats: Big Pumpkin Cookie, Halloween Big Cookie Dessert and Spiderweb Munch.
- Roll out the sugar cookie dough with a rolling pin.
- Cut out cookies with Halloween cookie cutters: pumpkins, witches, ghosts, bats, broomsticks and so forth. If you do not have Halloween cookie cutters, use a basic round cutter to make cookies that can be decorated as pumpkins or faces.
- Bake the cookies as directed and let cool.
- Decorate the cookies using colored frosting, candy corn (great for a jack-o'-lantern face), thin licorice strings, jelly beans, shredded coconut or an assortment of cake-decorating candies.
- assorted candies
- colored frostings
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough