Looking for that great taste of pumpkin pie without the guilt of overindulging? Now you can, with these 100-Calorie Pumpkin Pie Tartlets. This satisfying treat is the perfect size to snack on by itself or enjoy as an elegant finish to the perfect meal.
- 16 (2 1/2-inch) foil baking cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- 12 small gingersnap cookies, broken into 1/4-inch pieces
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Place baking cups on baking sheet with sides. Spray each cup with cooking spray.
COMBINE sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl. Beat egg whites in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared cup.
BAKE for 25 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean. Cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top each with whipped topping and gingersnap crumbs.
Review This Recipe
I thought it was very good. ALthough I put a low-fat gingersnap cookie in the bottom instead of the crumbles. I would definitely would make it again. It was easy and quick to make.
Read More Reviews