Abuelita and Banana Sandwiches
Abuelita and Banana Sandwiches can be served with cold milk as a tasty and energetic breakfast or after-school snack.
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 5 tablespoons NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate Syrup
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, divided
- 1 medium banana, sliced
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD cream cheese mixture evenly over 4 slices of bread; top evenly with banana slices. Top with remaining 4 bread slices.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (22% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 380mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.