Abuelita Bread Pudding
This scrumptious recipe for Abuelita Bread Pudding is sure to be a family favorite. Topped with a dollop of whipped cream and served with coffee, it is the perfect end to a bountiful meal.
- 2 tablets (90 g each) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 slices French bread, sliced 1-inch-thick
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) crumbled panela cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE bread in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Pour chocolate mixture over bread. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve hot or chilled.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.