Abuelita Chocolate & Orange Fondue
Celebrate Day of the Dead by summoning the souls of past loved ones with this elegant Abuelita Chocolate & Orange Fondue treat. Served with fresh fruit, pound cake or Mexican sweet bread, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the zesty orange flair found in each chocolaty bite. This is great for entertaining all year long.
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablets (90 g each) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Serving suggestion: Serve warm with fresh fruit, pound cake or Kings Day Mexican sweet bread.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 60
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 6g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.