Abuelita Ice Cream
Abuelita Ice Cream has terrific chocolate flavors and you'll get great satisfaction from making your own ice cream!
- 2 cans (7.6 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 4 tablets (90 grams each) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups lowfat milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POUR mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking pan; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze, stirring every hour to break up ice crystals, for 4 to 5 hours or until set.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
this ice cream is quick and simple! i for a man who loves to eat enjoyed making and eating it!
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 20mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 26g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.