Vanilla and chocolate add delectable flavor sensation to this gorgeous Abuelita Marble Cheesecake recipe. Top each serving with whipped cream.
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Maria cookies, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (7.6 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablets (90 g each) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Sweetened whipped cream
PREHEAT oven to 325º F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
COMBINE cookie crumbs, butter and cinnamon in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack.
COMBINE media crema and Abuelita in small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature.
BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Mix 1 cup of plain cream cheese mixture with Abuelita mixture; set aside.
POUR plain cream cheese mixture into prepared crust. Pour chocolate mixture over cream cheese mixture in pan. Swirl mixtures with a spoon, pulling plain cream cheese mixture up to the surface.
BAKE for 1 hour, 15 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Remove from oven; cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving. Remove side of pan. Top each serving with whipped cream; serve immediately.