You'll love this simple yet elegant and easy to make Abuelita Mousse recipe with its rich and creamy chocolatey goodness. Add some extra eye appeal to this classic by topping with sweetened whipped cream and grated chocolate.
- 4 envelopes NESTLÉ ABUELITA Instant Chocolate Drink Mix
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon NESCAFÉ CLASICO Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1/2 teaspoon hot water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- 1 (3/4 oz.) NESTLÉ CARLOS V Milk Chocolate Bar, grated (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
WHIP cream in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Stir one-fourth whipped cream into cocoa mixture to lighten. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Divide mixture among dessert dishes or place in one large serving dish; cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with sweetened whipped cream and grated chocolate before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.