You'll love this simple yet elegant and easy to make Abuelita Mousse recipe with its rich and creamy chocolatey goodness. Add some extra eye appeal to this classic by topping with sweetened whipped cream and grated chocolate.
- 4 envelopes NESTLÉ ABUELITA Instant Chocolate Drink Mix
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon NESCAFÉ CLASICO Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1/2 teaspoon hot water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- 1 (3/4 oz.) NESTLÉ CARLOS V Milk Chocolate Bar, grated (optional)
PLACE Abuelita, sweetened condensed milk, butter and coffee mixture in large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds or until butter is melted; stir until combined. Let stand for only 10 minutes to cool.
WHIP cream in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Stir one-fourth whipped cream into cocoa mixture to lighten. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Divide mixture among dessert dishes or place in one large serving dish; cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with sweetened whipped cream and grated chocolate before serving.