Abuelita Syrup and Strawberry Ice Cream Parfait
Layers of chocolate sauce and berries makes this Abuelita Syrup and Strawberry Ice Cream Parfait an eye-pleasing dessert. Garnish with toasted chopped pecans and whipped cream.
- NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate Syrup
- 2 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup Strawberry DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream, divided
- Sweetened whipped cream for garnish
- 2 teaspoons toasted chopped pecans
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.