Layers of chocolate sauce and berries makes this Abuelita Syrup and Strawberry Ice Cream Parfait an eye-pleasing dessert. Garnish with toasted chopped pecans and whipped cream.
- NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate Syrup
- 2 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup Strawberry DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream, divided
- Sweetened whipped cream for garnish
- 2 teaspoons toasted chopped pecans
SQUEEZE about 1 teaspoon Abuelita syrup in bottom of each of 2 dessert or parfait glasses. Top with some sliced strawberries and raspberries. Top each with 1/2 cup ice cream; top with remaining strawberries and raspberries. Garnish with whipped cream, toasted pecans and additional Abuelita syrup.