Abuelita Tres Leches
Abuelita Tres Leches is a chocolatey version of the classic "three milk" cake. This one is worth the extra effort and is a perfect choice for any festive gathering or special family event.
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate Syrup
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk (squeezable bottle)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup rum (optional)
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped topping
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE media crema, Abuelita syrup, sweetened condensed milk, milk and rum in medium bowl. Pour 2 cups of cream over cake. Let stand for 30 minutes. Repeat process with remaining sauce.
SPREAD whipped topping over top of cake; refrigerate before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This cake is really delicious!!! I love abuelita chocolate and tres leches cake but I would have never thought of combining them all I can say is mmmmm!!!! Good!!
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.