Finely chopped dry-roasted peanuts add a crunchy texture to these Abuelita Truffles. Easy to prepare, this is a perfect treat for special occasions.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 envelopes NESTLÉ ABUELITA Instant Chocolate Drink Mix, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT peanut butter, butter, cream and vanilla extract in medium bowl until combined. Beat in powdered sugar and 3 envelopes Abuelita chocolate until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
PLACE remaining 1 envelope Abuelita chocolate and chopped peanuts in two separate flat dishes. Scoop peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls; roll half of balls in Abuelita chocolate and the remaining balls in the chopped peanuts to coat. Place on prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.