Abuelita's Favorite Gelatin
Abuelita's Favorite Gelatin is truly simple and has delicious chocolate flavors. Use individual molds or a large 4-cup capacity mold. Garnish with whipped cream and add an optional sprig of mint to add additional color to the plate.
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ ABUELITA Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- Sweetened whipped cream
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRINKLE gelatin over Abuelita chocolate mixture; whisk immediately until dissolved. Pour into 8 individual gelatin molds or 1 large 4-cup capacity mold.
REFRIGERATE for 4 hours or until set. To serve, invert onto serving dish and garnish with whipped cream.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
the recipe on this one is exelent it as good reviewers and tells us what we need so its exellent
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 60mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 51g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 47g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.