Albondigas Soup is a classical Mexican meatball soup that will soon become your family's favorite. Top with cheese, chopped cilantro or sour cream for added eye appeal.
- 6 cups water
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Beef Ribs Flavor Bouillon
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 1/4 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Shredded Manchego or Parmesan cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE beef, 1/2 cup cilantro, rice, flour, egg and salt in medium bowl; mix well. Uncover broth mixture; drop meat in 1 tablespoon portions into hot liquid. Heat soup to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Cook for 20 minutes.
STIR remaining 1/2 cup cilantro into soup and ladle into bowls. Top with cheese.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
DELICIOUS AND EASY
This recipe is easy and delicious! I make it with ground turkey because it is heathier.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.