Perfect for a hot summer day, this All-American Baby Ruth frozen pie features a chocolate cookie crust filled with a delightful combination of chocolate ice cream, miniature marshmallows and nutty, chewy pieces of everyone's favorite Baby Ruth candy bar.
- 18 (about 1 1/2 cups) crushed creme-filled chocolate cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pints chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 (2.1 ounces each) NESTLÉ BABY RUTH Candy Bars, finely chopped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
COMBINE crushed cookies and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; freeze for 5 minutes.
COMBINE ice cream, chopped Baby Ruth and marshmallows in large bowl; spoon into prepared crust. Freeze for about 1 hour or until firm. Drizzle with Nesquik before serving.
Review This Recipe
Baby Ruth Pie
A ggod recipe to make. Very easy and very tasty. My kids loved it!
Read More Reviews