This All-Star Potato, Bacon & Corn Chowder is a real power hitter with a perfect combination of sunny yellow corn and crispy bacon. Baked potato toppings will drive the crowd wild and even if your team doesn’t score, this rich and creamy dish will!
- 2 cans (14 fl. oz. each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cans (12 fl. oz. each NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) no-salt added whole-kernel corn, drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, additional cooked and/or crumbled bacon (optional)
COMBINE broth and evaporated milk in large saucepan. Bring mixture just to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low. Add potato flakes, corn, bacon, onion powder and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes until creamy and slightly thick. Top each serving with cheddar cheese, green onions and/or bacon.
Review This Recipe
All-Star Potato, Bacon & Corn Chowder
This is just the kind of meal my family loves.
Read More Reviews