Try these Almond-Iced Ginger Cookies!! Easy to make and they add a festive flair to any meal!!
- 20 store-bought gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Parisian Almond Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
BEAT cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in Coffee-mate and powdered sugar until creamy. Icing should be the consistency of thick frosting; beat in more powdered sugar, if needed.
FROST tops of cookies with about 1 teaspoon icing each.
Review This Recipe
I think I would make it exactly that way but sandwich it with vanilla ice cream in between for those warm fall days coming up! Maybe even some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!
Read More Reviews