Almond-Iced Ginger Cookies
Try these Almond-Iced Ginger Cookies!! Easy to make and they add a festive flair to any meal!!
- 20 store-bought gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Parisian Almond Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
FROST tops of cookies with about 1 teaspoon icing each.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I think I would make it exactly that way but sandwich it with vanilla ice cream in between for those warm fall days coming up! Maybe even some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!
Serving Size: 1/20 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.