Angel Hair Pasta gets a distinctive flair from the tangy Asian-inspired dressing. Just minutes to prepare. For an added touch, garnish with chopped peanuts.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup dark sesame oil
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot chili oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
COMBINE peanut butter, sesame oil, vegetable oil, orange juice, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard and chili oil in small bowl. Mix until smooth. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
TOSS pasta, chicken, green onions and dressing in medium bowl.
Review This Recipe
Easy and quick to make - Left out the hot chili as neither my husband nor I are really fond of spicy things - served with oven fried chicken breast strips and it was a meal in itself
Read More Reviews