Angel Hair Pasta gets a distinctive flair from the tangy Asian-inspired dressing. Just minutes to prepare. For an added touch, garnish with chopped peanuts.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup dark sesame oil
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot chili oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
COMBINE peanut butter, sesame oil, vegetable oil, orange juice, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard and chili oil in small bowl. Mix until smooth. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
TOSS pasta, chicken, green onions and dressing in medium bowl.
Review This Recipe
Angel Hair Pasta & Chicken with Oriental Dressing
I enjoy fast and easy and this recipe was both. It went over really well at a picnic I took it to. The next time though I will cut back on the oil and peanut butter.
Read More Reviews