The fresh flavor burst of lemon and herbs perfectly accents the chicken and angel hair pasta in this quick and easy dish. Serve with a generous topping of Parmesan cheese!
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 1/2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
TOSS pasta with chicken, butter, lemon juice, parsley, marjoram and garlic powder. Season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired.
Review This Recipe
DELICIOUS LOOKING FOR THE EYES
Yum-m-m, makes me hungry, just reading it. I think I will try it tonight. Lemon & Chicken, yes it looks like a WINNER to me.
Read More Reviews