The fresh flavor burst of lemon and herbs perfectly accents the chicken and angel hair pasta in this quick and easy dish. Serve with a generous topping of Parmesan cheese!
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 1/2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
TOSS pasta with chicken, butter, lemon juice, parsley, marjoram and garlic powder. Season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired.
Review This Recipe
Pretty good, but a lot of lemon
The first time we made this, according to the recipe it was good but it had a very strong lemon flavor and very heavy taste due to the butter. We used 3 tablespoons lemon juice... this time, we cut the butter and lemon by half and it was amazing.
Read More Reviews