Choose the freshest tomatoes, zucchini and squash to give this light and quick angel hair pasta dish a true taste of a summer afternoon in Italy.
- 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced and halved zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced and halved yellow squash
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oil in medium saucepan. Add zucchini, squash and garlic; cook for 3 minutes; Add tomatoes and basil; cook for 5 minutes or until hot and slightly thickened.
TOSS pasta with sauce. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Review This Recipe
a very healthy and yummy meal
This is super easy! I used whole wheat noodles though to cut down on the sodium in the prepackaged noodles. I also added hamburger meat for protein (you could use chicken) and used canned tomatoes instead. My husband LOVES this dish!
Read More Reviews