Choose the freshest tomatoes, zucchini and squash to give this light and quick angel hair pasta dish a true taste of a summer afternoon in Italy.
- 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced and halved zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced and halved yellow squash
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oil in medium saucepan. Add zucchini, squash and garlic; cook for 3 minutes; Add tomatoes and basil; cook for 5 minutes or until hot and slightly thickened.
TOSS pasta with sauce. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Review This Recipe
angel hair pasta with tomatoes
I love that kind of recipes, I added eggplant, mushrooms chopped black olives and grated sweet potato
Read More Reviews