Choose the freshest tomatoes, zucchini and squash to give this light and quick angel hair pasta dish a true taste of a summer afternoon in Italy.
- 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced and halved zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced and halved yellow squash
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oil in medium saucepan. Add zucchini, squash and garlic; cook for 3 minutes; Add tomatoes and basil; cook for 5 minutes or until hot and slightly thickened.
TOSS pasta with sauce. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Review This Recipe
A Great Burst of Summer
My family and I really enjoyed this recipe. It was a great altenative to a box of pasta and a jar of sauce. This was a light and easy meal that was wonderful with a fresh loaf of Italian bread and lots of parmesan cheese.
Read More Reviews