Creamy tomato sauce over angel hair pasta makes a heavenly and simple to prepare meal.
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped fresh basil or parsley
PLACE sauce, evaporated milk and garlic in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes or until hot.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss with sauce. Season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
Review This Recipe
I used one of the other reviewers' suggestions and used low-fat sour cream instead of the evaporated milk. I also added a little salt and a little bit of italian seasoning to the sauce. I turned out great! I served it with a salad with homemade italian dressing, garlic bread, and white wine. It was a big hit with me and my dinner guest! It was so simple and tasted very fresh! Thanks!
Read More Reviews