Creamy tomato sauce over angel hair pasta makes a heavenly and simple to prepare meal.
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped fresh basil or parsley
PLACE sauce, evaporated milk and garlic in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes or until hot.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss with sauce. Season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
Review This Recipe
Very good for vegetarians
I liked the taste, the sauce and the smell. Overall very good - had to add little salt.
Read More Reviews