Creamy tomato sauce over angel hair pasta makes a heavenly and simple to prepare meal.
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped fresh basil or parsley
PLACE sauce, evaporated milk and garlic in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes or until hot.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss with sauce. Season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
Review This Recipe
I was disappointed with this recipe.....it needs something to perk it up!
Read More Reviews