With its "angry" spice and robust garlic flavor, this classic Italian spread offers one delicious bite after another.
Created by Chef Michael Chiarello.
- 1/4 cup packed Italian parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Crackers or grilled bread
COMBINE parsley and garlic in food processor; process for 30 seconds. Add beans, salt and pepper; process for 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl; process for 30 seconds. With processor running, add sauce and oil. Process for 30 seconds or until smooth.
SERVE with crackers or grilled bread.
Tip: Serve the remaining Arrabbiata sauce as a spicy dip for breadsticks.
Review This Recipe
Fabulous my husband always wants me to make this when we are having people over, he thinks it goes with everything. We love it and so do our friends!
Read More Reviews