With its "angry" spice and robust garlic flavor, this classic Italian spread offers one delicious bite after another.
Created by Chef Michael Chiarello.
- 1/4 cup packed Italian parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Crackers or grilled bread
COMBINE parsley and garlic in food processor; process for 30 seconds. Add beans, salt and pepper; process for 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl; process for 30 seconds. With processor running, add sauce and oil. Process for 30 seconds or until smooth.
SERVE with crackers or grilled bread.
Tip: Serve the remaining Arrabbiata sauce as a spicy dip for breadsticks.
Review This Recipe
I'm always looking for flavorful and spicy dishes and this dip certainly fits the bill for a spicy, yet tasty appetizer!!
Read More Reviews