Anise Fruit Salad with La Lechera Drizzle
This Anise Fruit Salad with La Lechera Drizzle is a simple indulgence created with a combination of sliced kiwifruit, oranges and strawberries in a cool orange juice mixture. The sweetened condensed milk drizzle creates a taste sensation.
- 2 cups peeled and thinly sliced kiwifruit
- 2 cups peeled orange sections
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 whole star anise pods
- NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk (squeezable bottle)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DIVIDE fruit and juice evenly between dessert cups; drizzle with sweetened condensed milk and garnish with anise pods, if desired. Serve immediately.
Adult Variation: Add 1/2 cup tequila to orange juice, sugar and anise mixture after removing it from the heat.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 3g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 35mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 47g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 40g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 230% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.