Italian flavors! This Antipasto Pasta Salad is easy to make, colorful and delicious, too!
- 2 packages BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 4 ounces salami, sliced
- 4 ounces roast beef, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 pound romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
COMBINE salami, roast beef, bell pepper, onion, tomato, lettuce, cheese, salt, pepper and salad dressing in large bowl. Toss with pasta until evenly mixed.
Review This Recipe
DELICIOUS, EASY TO MAKE, ALLOWS SUBSTITUTIONS, IF I'M MISSING AN INGREDIANT
I found this a great variety of tastes, I substituted the roast beef for proscuitto. Mixed 1/2 green peper & 1/2 red peppers. It was deliciouse and won rave results from our scilian family!