This Apple-Berry Bliss is a refreshing and delightful beverage that is great as a starter or a snack.
- 1 1/2 cups banana or vanilla fat free yogurt
- 1 cup Apple NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE 100% Juice
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced peaches, partially thawed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Thank you so much for posting this recipe. I made this for my family and we all LOVED it! It has a wonderful taste. Yummy! Amy M.
This was a hit drink at my bridal shower!! Everyone really liked this and raved about it! It was kid friendly, as to my nieces enjoyed it just as much as my grandmother did. We had also made some with using raspberries instead of strawberries. Great to just try with different fruits. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 44g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 40g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 120% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.