Apple Cherry Turnovers
In this easy and delicious Apple Cherry Turnovers recipe you'll find an extra-fruity pastry with the addition of Harvest Apples and dried cherries. Wrap the fruit in delicate pastry sheets and bake until crisp. Perfect for all occasions.
- 1 package (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, fully heated according to package instructions
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 package (17.3-oz.) frozen puff pastry sheets, defrosted according to package instructions
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE Harvest Apples and dried cherries in small bowl. Unfold puff pastry sheet; cut into four equal squares.
SPOON 1/4 apple mixture onto center of each square. For each turnover, fold one corner of dough over filling to form triangle; crimp edges of each turnover with fork to seal. Place turnovers on a baking sheet.
BAKE for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with caramel sauce, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This recipe is absolutely fantastic!!! All my family kept saying how good they tasted. This will be one of my desserts for Thanksgiving dinner.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 460
- Calories from Fat: 222
- Total Fat: 24.6g (38% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5.8g (29% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 189mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 53.7g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3.3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 20.4g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 43% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 16% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.