Apple Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza
This Apple Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza has a chocolate chip cookie crust, is filled with apples and topped with a cream cheese delight.
- 12 ounces STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted according to directions
- 1 package 18 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2/3 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BAKE in preheated 375°F. oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Remove from oven.
BEAT cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth in mixer bowl.
SPOON Harvest Apples on top of crust. Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with walnuts.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is set in the center. Cool in pan on wire rack. Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
DEFROST Harvest Apples in microwave on 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Excellent Pot Luck Item
If, of course, you have a way to keep it cool! I always double the topping. Sure, it's higher in calories, but is easier to make and servings are a bit smaller due to the richness. I have also drizzled with chocolate sauce and/or caramel sauce. I make it in a 9 x 13 (Corning) pan. The Portable carrier has a spot for a frozen cooling pouch.
According to the back of the box of apples the recipe calls for (2) 3oz. cream of cheese and (1) egg. Other than that it is easy to make and very delicious.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 446
- Calories from Fat: 198
- Total Fat: 22g (34% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7.4g (37% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 18mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 247mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 55.5g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 34.5g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Vitamin A: 3% of DV
- Vitamin C: 22% of DV
- Calcium: 3% of DV
- Iron: 21% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.