This Apple Cinnamon Pecan Pie Bars recipe takes "Mom's Apple Pie" to another level! This will become a tasty favorite. You'll love this one!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3 cups peeled, cored and finely chopped baking apples
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl. Beat granulated sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth. Alternately beat in flour mixture and evaporated milk. Stir in apples and nuts. Spread batter into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Cut into bars. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Review This Recipe
Apple Cinnamon Pecan Pie
I'm trying to incorporate more fruit and less chocolate into my son's desserts and this one was well worth keeping. He usually won't sit down and eat fruit so I have to find more creative ways to get them into his diet.
When I made this one he said he loved it so I know I can make it again. Success!
Read More Reviews