Infused with a delightful apple taste, this classic coleslaw adds a flavorful flair to outdoor picnics and barbecues.
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups bagged coleslaw mix
- 1 small apple, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is a quick and easy recipe perfect for a family get together.
My very picky grandson, ate it, after i tried it. we both said yum, yum
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 290mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 22g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 14g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 40% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.