Cobblers are an old-fashioned, American dessert. Apples and cranberries are a great combination, and offers a colorful "eye-catching" appeal for your family and friends.
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk, or Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (21-oz. can) apple pie filling
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup hot water
- Nondairy fat-free whipped topping (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
COMBINE milk, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl; stir until just blended. Spread into prepared baking dish. Combine apple pie filling and cranberries in medium bowl; spread evenly over batter. Carefully pour hot water over fruit.
BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes. Serve warm with whipped topping.
Review This Recipe
A Great Flavor Combination
I love cobblers and this one is exceptional! The two flavors compliment each other so well. This recipe makes up so quick you can get it in the oven before you sit down to dinner. By the time dinner is finished, dessert will be ready to come out of the oven!
Read More Reviews