Christine Moore, pastry chef and owner of the Little Flower Candy Co. in Pasadena, CA., is known for sharing her love of making sweet treats. By using our refrigerated oatmeal raisin cookie bar dough, this Apple Crisp dessert is even easier to prepare. Warm, tender apples and crisp crumble on top, this refreshing and light dessert is the perfect ending to any meal this fall.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 to 5 medium baking apples (about 1 1/4 lbs.), peeled, cored and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bar Dough
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE apple slices, lemon juice, sugar, flour and cinnamon in large bowl. Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Crumble bar of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bar Dough over top of the apples.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until apples are tender and crumble topping is crisp. Serve warm or at room temperature.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 51g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 32g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.