You'll enjoy the flavor combinations in this Apple Curry Soup recipe.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds (about 5) cooking apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 cups warm water
- 3 MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
MELT butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in curry powder and flour; cook for 1 minute. Stir in apples, water and bouillon; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until apples are very tender.
TRANSFER mixture to food processor or blender container (in batches, if necessary); cover. Process until smooth. Return to saucepan. Stir in half-and-half and pepper. Warm, stirring occasionally, over medium-low heat until heated through.