Apple Curry Soup
You'll enjoy the flavor combinations in this Apple Curry Soup recipe.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds (about 5) cooking apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 cups warm water
- 3 MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TRANSFER mixture to food processor or blender container (in batches, if necessary); cover. Process until smooth. Return to saucepan. Stir in half-and-half and pepper. Warm, stirring occasionally, over medium-low heat until heated through.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.