These Apple Enchiladas are quick and easy to throw together. The perfect ending to a weeknight meal or casual get-together.
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples
- 8 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Vanilla Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink
- 1 tablespoon finely crumbled queso fresco
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK Harvest Apples according to package; cool while preparing sauce.
MELT butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat; whisk in flour until combined. Stir in Coffee-mate and cinnamon; cook, whisking constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes or until completely smooth and mixture is thickened.
POUR half the sauce on the bottom of medium-size baking dish.
HEAT tortillas on an open flame or in a skillet to make the tortillas slightly pliable.
FILL the center of each tortilla with a little less than 1/2 cup of Harvest Apples. Roll up and place seam-side-down over the sauce in dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
BAKE uncovered for 10 minutes or until heated through.
SPRINKLE with grated Abuelita chocolate; top with queso fresco.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 370
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 61g (20% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 29g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 45% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.