These Apple Enchiladas are quick and easy to throw together. The perfect ending to a weeknight meal or casual get-together.
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples
- 8 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon finely crumbled queso fresco
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COOK Harvest Apples according to package; cool while preparing sauce.
MELT butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat; whisk in flour until combined. Stir in Coffee-mate and cinnamon; cook, whisking constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes or until completely smooth and mixture is thickened.
POUR half the sauce on the bottom of medium-size baking dish.
HEAT tortillas on an open flame or in a skillet to make the tortillas slightly pliable.
FILL the center of each tortilla with a little less than 1/2 cup of Harvest Apples. Roll up and place seam-side-down over the sauce in dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
BAKE uncovered for 10 minutes or until heated through.
SPRINKLE with grated Abuelita chocolate; top with queso fresco.