Apple Mash-Up will provide lots of mashing fun for your little chef-in-training. This easy-to-make and nutritious recipe is perfect with most any meal.
- 4 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup Apple NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE 100% Juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ground cinnamon for sprinkling
- Frozen light whipped topping, thawed (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MASH apple mixture with potato masher or fork to desired consistency. Spoon into individual serving bowls; sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Serve with whipped topping.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 10mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.