Apple Mash-Up will provide lots of mashing fun for your little chef-in-training. This easy-to-make and nutritious recipe is perfect with most any meal.
- 4 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup Apple NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE 100% Juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ground cinnamon for sprinkling
- Frozen light whipped topping, thawed (optional)
PLACE apples, Juicy Juice, cinnamon stick, nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; cover. Reduce heat to medium; cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat; cool for about 10 minutes. Remove cinnamon stick.
MASH apple mixture with potato masher or fork to desired consistency. Spoon into individual serving bowls; sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Serve with whipped topping.
Review This Recipe
Read More Reviews