Apple Pearadise Pie
Apple Pearadise Pie features a tasty combination of a chewy coconut crust and apples, strawberries and pears filling. Serve with whipped cream.
- 2 packages (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (10-oz.) frozen sweetened strawberries, defrosted and slightly drained
- 1 can (16-oz.) pear halves, drained and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE coconut and butter in medium bowl; firmly press into a 9-inch pie plate.
BAKE for 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
COMBINE harvest apples and strawberries. Arrange pears in crust; spoon apple mixture over pears. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight; serve with whipped cream.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.