Apple Pie A La Mode Smoothie
Apple Pie A La Mode Smoothie has wonderful traditional All-American flavors that you'll really enjoy. This simple blender-made chilled beverage is ready in 5 minutes and is perfect for a special treat.
- 1 1/2 cups Apple NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE 100% Juice, chilled
- 2 large scoops Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
my whole family enjoyed this smoothie..good consistency and refreshing taste...just loved it!
apple pie Ala mode
I made this recipe for my mother and she said it was excellent.
apple pie a la mode
yummy yummy in my tummy... quick fix for apple pie cravings
Apple Pie A La Mode
Delicious, It is super easy I will make it again. My family loved it.
Apple pie ala mode
This would be good when you're hungry for apple pie but too lazy to make it. This is quick and simple.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 55mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 34g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.