Let Stouffer’s help tame those hearty appetites with this delicious Apple, Pork and Noodle Casserole. It's quick and easy and is sure to please.
- 1 package (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted according to package directions
- 4 ounces medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked pork
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, or half the amount of dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE escalloped apples, noodles, pork, butter, garlic and rosemary in a 1 ½-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
Review This Recipe
Great, but needs something
THe combination of noodles appples and pork was a great concept, however it deffinatley needs a sauce or some other flavor added. I suggest ham steak in stead of pork chops or sauteeing the chops in a sauce to make them very tender before adding to the casserole. My family enjoyed it but we will make a few changes to the recipe before having it next time.
Read More Reviews