This Apple-Rhubarb Pie will be adored by rhubarb lovers and they will be sure to ask for your recipe. This tangy pie is perfect for family events and entertaining.
- 1 package (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (9-in.) double pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups rhubarb, cut into-1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE sugar, tapioca, orange peel, salt and eggs in a large bowl. Stir in apples and rhubarb; spoon mixture into shell.
PLACE remaining pastry over fruit; seal and flute edges. Cut slashes in pastry. Bake pastry lightly with milk; sprinkle with additional sugar.
BAKE 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.