Apple Spice Cake
Enjoy the rich flavors of this unique Apple Spice Cake recipe that is easy to make. Chopped dried apples add texture and applesauce adds additional flavor to this favorite cake. Top with cinnamon flavored vanilla, white or cream cheese frosting.
- 1 cup Apple NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE 100% Juice
- 3/4 cup sliced dried apples, coarsely chopped
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) spice cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 container (16 ounces) prepared vanilla, white or cream cheese frosting
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease and lightly flour 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE cake mix, water, eggs and applesauce in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in apples. Pour into prepared pan.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Stir cinnamon into frosting; spread over cake.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
i love this recipe
This is one of the best desserts i ever had!!!!!
Fall of a Treat
I served Apple Spice cake to the ladies of my WOW womens group and boy was it a hit! The fragrance of the cake drew those who were on diets to taste. All I heard was I can smell the spices. I brought some home to my husband and son. They liked the cake. My husband took some to work and a co-worker was trying to find it in the vending machine and realized it was home made. Thanks juicy juice, I have a new recipe hit!
Serving Size: 1/15 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (17% of DV)
- Sodium: 390mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 54g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 40g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.