Apple Sticky Buns are perfect for the breakfast table.
- 1 package (12 ounces) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples
- 1 pound loaf frozen white bread dough, defrosted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
COMBINEapples, flour, brown sugar and walnuts together well in medium bowl. Evenly divide mixture between twelve greased muffin cups.
COMBINE sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Evenly divide bread dough into thirty six pieces; form each piece into a ball. Roll each ball of dough in sugar mixture.
PLACE three dough balls on top of apple mixture in each muffin cup. Cover; let buns rise in warm place until doubled in size.
BAKE in preheated 375°F. oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto serving platter; replace any apple mixture that may stick to the insides of the cups. Serve warm. Makes 12 servings
*Defrost Escalloped Apples in microwave on 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes
Review This Recipe
Spinach and artichoke dip
This is a great dip to add to a fish plate, goes well with salmon!
Read More Reviews