Apple Sundae Parfait
Vanilla ice cream, harvest apples and caramel sauce combine for an outstanding treat in this Apple Sundae Parfait recipe.
- 2 packages 12 oz. each STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, cooked and chilled
- 1/2 teaspoon rum or almond extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
LAYER ice cream, caramel sauce and apple mixture in parfait glass or bowl.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 516
- Calories from Fat: 236
- Total Fat: 26.2g (40% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 14.7g (73% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 160mg (53% of DV)
- Sodium: 199mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 61.4g (20% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2.3g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 49.6g
- Protein: 6.8g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 58% of DV
- Calcium: 26% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.