This elegant and easy Apple Trifle variation will impress your guests. Great for entertaining.
- 3 packages (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted according to package directions
- 1/2 cup caramel topping for ice cream
- 1 can (15.75-oz.) vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup rum, (optional)
- 1 package (10.75 oz.) pound cake, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherries, (optional)
COMBINE escalloped apples and caramel topping in a large bowl; stir gently. Combine pudding and rum in a small bowl.
PLACE half of pound cake slices in a large glass serving bowl. Top with half of apple mixture, then half of pudding mixture; repeat layers. Spoon whipped topping over pudding; sprinkle with nuts. Garnish with cherries, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Review This Recipe
Looooooooooooove It ;<)
I made this recipe for my class and now I want to make for every family, holiday get together.
Read More Reviews