Apricot Chipotle-Glazed Cream Cheese
This Apricot Chipotle-Glazed Cream Cheese appetizer recipe has a zesty flavor and beautiful appearance. Perfect for entertaining and ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce from a can, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- Assorted crackers
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE cream cheese on serving platter; pour apricot sauce over cream cheese. Serve with crackers.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
loooking for this exact recipe!! and here is it... thank you my Saturday foodball will be complete!!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (32% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 440mg (18% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 24g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.