Sweet apricot nectar blended with soy sauce, sesame oil and a hint of cinnamon makes this glazed pork served over fettuccine a mouth-watering treat.
- 1 can (11.5 fluid ounces) apricot nectar
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine, prepared according to package directions
COMBINE nectar, broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, lemon juice, sesame oil and cinnamon in small bowl; mix until smooth.
HEAT vegetable oil in medium skillet. Dust pork with flour. Cook pork, stirring occasionally, until browned on all sides. Remove from skillet. Add nectar mixture to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; add pork. Cover; cook for 10 minutes or until pork is thoroughly cooked and sauce is thickened. Serve over pasta.
Review This Recipe
The meat was tender, but the sauce was just flavorless. I had to add salt and sugar just to bring out any flavor at all. I also added sauteed mushrooms, garlic, and some red wine, and that helped quite a bit.
Read More Reviews