One of the most flavorful pork chops you'll ever eat. Apricot nectar and maple syrup are featured in this sauce.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 (1 pound total) 1/2-inch-thick pork chops
- 1/4 cup diced shallots
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup sherry wine or dry white wine
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 dried apricot halves, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley (optional)
MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Transfer to serving plate; keep warm.
ADD shallots to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in nectar, sherry, maple syrup and bouillon. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring frequently, until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat; pour sauce over pork. Sprinkle with apricots and parsley.
Review This Recipe
These came out SO GOOD! I added the dried apricots to the sauce in the beginning like someone else suggested and it came out great! The maple is a great touch.
I would suggest this to all. Even those who are not particularly fond of pork.
Read More Reviews