Apricot Yogurt Tartlets
These attractive Apricot Yogurt Tartlets are a great way to serve a delicious dessert.
- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup apricot jam, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 12 prepared (3 1/2-inch) mini graham cracker crusts
- Green grapes and fresh mint
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
until dissolved. Place yogurt, sweetened condensed milk, 1/3 cup jam, gelatin mixture and lemon juice into
blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into crusts. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Spoon remaining
jam over tarts. Garnish with grapes and mint.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.