Asian Burgers with Sweet Chili Mayo Spread feature an exotic new twist on the classic burger. With the combination of ground turkey and sweet chili sauce, these offer a perfect solution for year-round entertaining.
- SWEET CHILI MAYO SPREAD
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ASIAN BURGERS
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 4 large sesame hamburger buns, toasted
- Toppings: shredded napa cabbage, bean sprouts, fresh cilantro, sliced tomatoes
FOR SWEET CHILI MAYO SPREAD:
WHISK mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and oil in small bowl; refrigerate.
FOR ASIAN BURGERS:
PLACE turkey in large bowl. Add green onions, chopped cilantro, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, curry powder, cumin and sugar; mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
PREHEAT grill or broiler.
GRILL or broil for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
SPREAD Sweet Chili Mayo Spread on buns; top with burgers and toppings.
Review This Recipe
se ve deliciosa esa hamburguesa
My family loves these burgers!