Asian Burgers with Sweet Chili Mayo Spread
Asian Burgers with Sweet Chili Mayo Spread feature an exotic new twist on the classic burger. With the combination of ground turkey and sweet chili sauce, these offer a perfect solution for year-round entertaining.
- SWEET CHILI MAYO SPREAD
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ASIAN BURGERS
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 4 large sesame hamburger buns, toasted
- Toppings: shredded napa cabbage, bean sprouts, fresh cilantro, sliced tomatoes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
WHISK mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and oil in small bowl; refrigerate.
FOR ASIAN BURGERS:
PLACE turkey in large bowl. Add green onions, chopped cilantro, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, curry powder, cumin and sugar; mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
PREHEAT grill or broiler.
GRILL or broil for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
SPREAD Sweet Chili Mayo Spread on buns; top with burgers and toppings.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
se ve deliciosa esa hamburguesa
My family loves these burgers!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 540
- Calories from Fat: 310
- Total Fat: 35g (53% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (31% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 100mg (33% of DV)
- Sodium: 1430mg (60% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 24g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.